Unbeaten Bustin Stones, one of the year’s leading sprinters, arrived October 6, 2008 at Dr. Jerry Bilinski’s Waldorf Farm in North Chatham, NY where he entered stud in 2009. He is the property of a syndicate and shares are available. The 4-year-old son of City Zip was retired because of a nagging foot problem.
Trained by Bruce Levine, Bustin Stones won six races and earned $480,150 for breeder/owner Roddy J. Valente. He won the Carter Handicap (gr. I) at Aqueduct in April while posting a 109 Beyer Speed Figure.
Bustin Stones competed exclusively in stakes after breaking his maiden by seven lengths in his first start. He won the General George Handicap (gr. II) at Laurel, plus the Screenland, Promonroe, and New York Stallion Times Square Stakes in New York. He is out of the winning Prospectors Gamble mare Shesasurething.
City Zip – Shesasurething,
by Prospectors Gamble
Live foal, stands and nurses
SIX LIFETIME STARTS
- A five-time stakes winner and multiple Graded stakes winner
- Posted four triple digit Beyer Speed Figures including a 109 in the Carter H-G1
- Broke his maiden in New York by 7 lengths
- Never saw the back of another horse, winning every start in his career wire-to-wire! (6-6-0-0, $480,150)
FROM HIS FIRST CROP OF 25 RUNNERS
- 21 WINNERS 84%
- 24 have WON or PLACED 96%
- First crop average earnings per runner $51,434
|City Zip||Carson City||Mr. Prospector|
|Shesasurething||Prospectors Gamble||Crafty Prospector|
|Nona's Moment||Timeless Moment|
|No No Nona|